Ten things to do on a Saturday.
I am practicing writing short posts.
Here are ten things I’d love to do today:
1. Doodle. (see above)
4. Ice skate…but the ice ain’t great today so that would be falling though. No thanks.
5. Cook something really good like maybe this.
6. Keep working on that Christmas tree…though my daughter still loves having it up.
7. Work on my writing a bit, but then again, Saturday feels like a day off. So go back to #2.
8. Watch a really good movie. (Or start Friday Night Lights again.) suggestions?
9. Collage-a-day as my pal Karen and I do as FeMail.
10. Read. I just started this and I am so happy about it.
Love is like an oxygen mask. You have to love and accept yourself before you can love and accept anyone else. Will you please forgive yourself, my love?
This quote is from my friend Lissa Rankin and her Inner Pilot Light posts.
How about that for number 11?
11. Forgive myself for not being a DO-aholic and enjoy BE-ing on this quiet Saturday?
How about you? What is on your to-do list today?
Could you take it to eleven?
PS Thanks to Lori Randall Stradtman for her super useful Online Reputation Management for Dummies. I am not so dumb, thanks to Lori!